Welcome to our family blog! We will use this space to post updates as the birth of our first baby grows closer and closer. After he is born, we will post updates and lots of photos of our little Noah. Keep up with us as our family grows!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Fashionable Baby

Just a random post of Noah in some of his cute outfits that I have taken pics of on my cell phone. There isn't much else new to report, he still does all of the things a newborn does; eat, sleep, get changed, sometimes have a bath, eat some more, sleep some more etc. etc. He is totally developing a personality though and seems to smile and laugh a lot even though I am not sure what is so amusing.
Nap time in an adorable giraffe themed crawler

Pensive in terrycloth "I <3 Mommy" pjs

Model pose in a thermal train themed romper

Even cute at bath time in a froggie towel

Baby Gap model! Simple and chic.
Polar Bear hat from Etsy and the epic pout face.

Can't really see his outfit but he is just adorable...

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I especially love the one with the little train.

    ReplyDelete