Welcome to our family blog! We will use this space to post updates as the birth of our first baby grows closer and closer. After he is born, we will post updates and lots of photos of our little Noah. Keep up with us as our family grows!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1 Month Old!

Today Noah is 1 month old!! That is so crazy to me. It is strange, it seems like just yesterday he was put on my chest and looked at me for the first time, blinking because of the bright hospital lights. At the same time, it feels like he has been here all the time and I can't really remember what it was like without him.


New stuff:
Noah has been dealing with his first cold this week. Booooo! He is so sad about it too. He is so stuffed up and snifflly that he wheezes when he breathes and coughs because of the drip. He especially hates when I try to use that bulb from the hospital to suck out his snot... that is way not fun for him. Luckily, he hasn't had a fever, just the snot so he hasn't had to go see the Dr. yet...

Tomorrow he WILL in fact go see the Dr. because it is his 1 month check up. I will be sure to post how chunky he has gotten. At his 2 week appointment he was already 10lbs. 6 oz so he must be at least 11 if not 12 lbs by now! Oh my chunky baby...

This week Noah also started playing on his activity mat. He likes it a lot which is really great because I can lay him on it and make a sandwich now and then. He especially likes looking at himself in the mirror attached. I guess he knows how adorable he is!

Here are some recent cell phone pics of HRC (His Royal Cuteness) to celebrate his 1 month "birthday".



1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT believe he is already a month old, where has the time gone? Getting more cute by the moment, Leona and I can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete