Welcome to our family blog! We will use this space to post updates as the birth of our first baby grows closer and closer. After he is born, we will post updates and lots of photos of our little Noah. Keep up with us as our family grows!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

38 Weeks- catch up

I have been MIA recently because, well frankly I am bad at blogging. Maybe when I have more things to share I will get better? Anyway, we are now at 38 weeks as of yesterday. That is 2 weeks until my due date, which I keep getting reminded really means nothing, and 8 days of work until my leave begins! It is getting really close!!

~How far along? 38 weeks
~Total weight gain? 22 lbs (lost a few, common in the last few weeks)
~How big is baby? the size of a watermelon
~Sleep? getting better which is really helpful
~How are you feeling physically? pretty good actually
~How are you feeling emotionally? ready but nervous
~Best moment of the week? first contractions! it wasn't pleasant but it means something is starting to happen
~Movement? lots. sometimes my bump is lopsided because you can really see where he is located now
~Cravings? banana bread. i have to make some asap
~Labor Signs? first contractions on sunday
~What I miss? being able to sit close to a table without bumping my bump
~What I look forward to? leave starts 1 week from friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment