Welcome to our family blog! We will use this space to post updates as the birth of our first baby grows closer and closer. After he is born, we will post updates and lots of photos of our little Noah. Keep up with us as our family grows!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

36 weeks

Yesterday marked 36 weeks and less than 30 days left to go until our due date! Although, I keep hearing from my Dr. that my due date isn't magical, it at least gives us something to measure against. Speaking of measuring, I am still measuring on the small side of normal but somehow look and feel MUCH huger than before. I think the baby has shifted up into my ribs and it makes my belly look mammoth!

Another new issue: cankles. I looked at my feet today and almost fainted. I have never seen fatter feet in my whole life. I have propped some boxes under my desk to use as a makeshift ottoman in hopes it will help decrease the size and prevalence of my cankles.

With only 4 weeks to go until we are fully baked, I was finally able to finalize my maternity leave as well which is very exciting! I will be done working in the office on Friday December 9. That makes only 14 work days left because of the holiday next week. Everyone at work has been really great and accommodating which makes it easier to keep going. I think it will go very quickly.


~How far along? 36 weeks
~Total weight gain? 24 lbs
~How big is baby? the size of a honeydew melon
~Sleep? pretty terrible actually.
~How are you feeling physically? bigger and bigger everyday
~How are you feeling emotionally? ready.
~Best moment of the week? finalizing maternity leave
~Movement? tons. i think he is bruising my ribs.
~Cravings? cold chocolate milk
~Labor Signs? none really
~What I miss? seeing my ankle bones
~What I look forward to? having a mini break for Thanksgiving next week Wed-Sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment