Welcome to our family blog! We will use this space to post updates as the birth of our first baby grows closer and closer. After he is born, we will post updates and lots of photos of our little Noah. Keep up with us as our family grows!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4 Months!



Today Noah is 4 months old! That is in.san.ity. I feel like I am repeating myself but it is weird in two completely opposite ways. On the one hand, I can't believe it is going by so fast and he is growing and changing so much. On the other hand, I can barely remember life without him. I love him more everyday and just when I thought I couldn't possibly love him more, I hear him laugh in his sleep on the monitor and like the Grinch, my heart grows three sizes in an instant.

Best thing I have ever done.

Here are some outtakes from Noah's photoshoot. He is getting squirmy!


No comments:

Post a Comment